The Wolper Jewish Hospital Health Foundation has supported the following organisations since 2014
- Support for this program to deliver home cooked meals to relatives and carers of those in the Prince of Wales Hospital campus including Sydney Children’s Hospital and the Royal Hospital for Women.
Australian Jewish Fertility Network (AJFN)
- Support for the appointment of a part-time General Manager to establish the AJFN as a sustainable not-for-profit corporate entity
- Founding partner sponsorship of the AJFN Fertility Zone website
- Support for their “Behind the Scenes” anxiety and depression prevention program for senior students
- Support for medical supplies and nursing costs at their camps for young people with disabilities.
- Upgrade of their AV and PA systems
- Facilitating the upgrade of essential first aid equipment and training across the organisation.
Friends of Refugees of Eastern Europe (F.R.E.E)
- Support for their Senior Citizens Club ‘Bis 120’ which brings elderly Russian speaking members of the Jewish community together at weekly functions.
- Support for the Mental Health Clinic for Children and Young Adults with Autism
Gift of Life Australia
- Supporting their work in testing potential donors of Jewish and ethnic minority descent in order to save the lives of blood cancer patients for whom a family match has not been found.
- Providing lifesaving medical care during the first critical moments of a medical emergency, whilst catering to the unique needs of the Jewish Community.
Hereditary Cancer Clinic
- Development of a web site focusing on community BRCA testing.
- Connecting through music – A program improving the lives of people living with dementia through music therapy.
- Support for their Seniors Wellbeing Program
- Supporting their professional health services including psychology.
- Support of a social worker for the Homebase Program that supports clients leaving crisis accommodation
- For a telephone system upgrade to support their 24/7 Crisis Line
JewishCare for Jewish Suicide Prevention Strategy
- supporting the development of the first Jewish specific suicide prevention strategy
Kids Giving Back
- Support for their “Connect4All’ initiative which provides children with additional needs, and their families, with the opportunity to cook meals for homeless people
- Providing first aid training and kits for coaches and managers of Maccabi sports teams
- Support for their Maccabi Life community health and wellness expo
- Support for Maccabi LIFE series of health and wellness events
- Support for the 4-Week Wellbeing Workout program
Multiple Sclerosis Ltd
- Support for two Wellness Workshops
NSW Friendship Circle
- Medical and personal care support for participants at adventure and day camp
- Mum for Mum program – Home-based support for new mothers at risk of post-natal depression due to isolation, social and/or financial difficulties.
- Support for the delivery of programs to improve the health and wellbeing of people with disability
- Funding and facilities for their counselling service at Wolper Jewish Hospital
- A full residential scholarship for an indigenous medical student
- Funding of medical equipment to be installed in their third vehicle
Sydney Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Support for a research associate undertaking Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia clinical trials
The Kolling Institute, University of Sydney Master of Genetic Program
- Enabling students to attend the Sydney Jewish Museum to raise awareness and understanding of the impact of past trauma on the experience of receiving genetic counselling
Waverley Community Men’s Shed
- First aid training for supervisors as well as repairs to their defibrillator