As Wolper does not receive funds from any government sources, we rely solely on patient fees, donations and bequests from benefactors.
If you’d like to support us, there are many ways you can help:
- Become a Friend of Wolper for $30 per annum.
- Renew your membership annually.
- Make a one-off tax-deductable donation.
- Make a bequest – this is a gift of money as specified in your will and is a wonderful way to leave a legacy for future generations.
- Make an endowment. Your name can be remembered at Wolper Jewish Hospital in a number of ways
- Endow a room. Your name or that of a loved one will be honoured with a door plaque.
- Sponsor a specific piece of equipment. Your generosity in providing a critical piece of equipment will be remembered with a plaque.
Whether your gift is large or small, it will be greatly appreciated and will enable us to continue to provide outstanding care for all members of the community.