Wolper is host to a close-knit community of employees who are committed to providing the best in patient care. We are non-denominational in our hiring policies.
The hospital is a 54-bed facility providing medical care, rehabilitation services and palliative care.
We are close to public transport, with ample free parking in the surrounding streets. Our small size and the high quality of our services and staff make us an employer of choice. Our staff are given the time to get to know patients and their families and make a real difference in their lives. Many of our employees have been with us for over 20 years, thanks to our pleasant and professional environment.
Light refreshments and uniforms are provided free of charge to the staff.
Resident Medical Officer – Casual/Part Time
Wolper Jewish Hospital currently has an opportunity for a Part Time/Casual Resident Medical Officer to be part of our multi-disciplinary team. On call shifts are available for after hours and weekends.
- Resident Medical Officer (PGY2+ in experience level)
- Experience on medical wards
- Excellent English language skills
- Independent in acute medical diagnosis and treatment
- Current general registration with APHRA (no restrictions)
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
Sponsorship is not available.
To discuss this opportunity, please direct enquires to Tina Boger, Director of Clinical Services on 02 8324 2206 or to submit an application email email@example.com
What we are looking for:
- Inpatient and outpatient physiotherapists (new graduates welcome to apply)
- Physiotherapists with an interest in community based work (Part time)
- Casual/regular weekend staff
What we can offer you:
- Internal professional development and support to attend external professional development
- Work within a large friendly team consisting of rehabilitation physicians, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, exercise physiologists and nurses
- Hold current physiotherapy registration with AHPRA
- High level of written and oral communication together with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Previous experience in orthopaedic rehabilitation, as well as in a hydrotherapy setting.
- Post grad qualifications or evidence of continuing professional development.
- Please note that to apply for these positions you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia.
Please send all CV’s or questions to Cody Kane, Physiotherapy Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone enquires: 83242284
Keen to work with our team?
Feel free to submit your resume and we will keep your details on file for future positions.