Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Patients are allowed 2 visitors at a time
Only 2 visitors can attend in each time slot (not multiple visitors)
Time slots are between 11.30AM – 12.30PM and 3PM – 7PM
All visitors must:
- Be asymptomatic ie. not be experiencing any flu-like symptoms
- Have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccine (children under the age of 12 should have received one vaccine)
- Wear a mask during the visit (including children)
- Not be identified as a close contact of a confirmed case
- Not have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the previous 10 days
- Not be waiting the result of a COVID-19 test
- Not have arrived from overseas in the past seven days
For further information from NSW Health please click here
Practising good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene is the best defence against most viruses.
Hygiene practices to limit the risk of infection
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or flexed elbow when coughing or sneezing. Dispose of tissues immediately after use and wash your hands or apply hand sanitiser.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has cold or flu-like symptoms.
Flu-like symptoms to watch for:
- Runny Nose
- Aches / pains
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea
- Sore Throat
- Loss of smell or taste
- Fever / chills or night sweats
- Difficulty breathing
See your GP or Emergency Department, but please call ahead before attending.
Alternatively, you can call healthdirect on 1800 022 222 (24-hour health advice)