Day Rehabilitation and MoveWell classes
Our priority is to protect our patients, staff, and visitors by minimising the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) being introduced to the Hospital. In order to do this, we have implemented the following restrictions:
- If during the past 14 days you have visited a hotspot please refrain from entering Wolper Jewish Hospital
- If you feel unwell or are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms please refrain from entering Wolper Jewish Hospital
- If you have come into contact with someone with – or suspected of having- the COVID-19 virus please refrain from entering Wolper Jewish Hospital
Patients are allowed 1 visitor once per day for essential purposes only.
1 visitor to be nominated for the duration of admission.
Visiting time slots are 11:30am-12:30pm or 3.00pm-7:00pm.
Masks must be worn at all times in the Hospital.
Physical distancing of 1.5m must be maintained.
Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the Hospital.
Visitors to the Hospital must scan in using the QR code at reception, answer screening questions as well as have their temperature taken.
For further information from NSW Health please click here
For further information on what you currently can and can’t do in NSW click here
Practising good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene is the best defence against most viruses.
Hygiene practices to limit the risk of infection
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or flexed elbow when coughing or sneezing. Dispose of tissues immediately after use and wash your hands or apply hand sanitiser.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has cold or flu-like symptoms.
Flu-like symptoms to watch for:
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Shortness of breath
See your GP or Emergency Department, but please call ahead before attending.
Alternatively, you can call healthdirect on 1800 022 222 (24-hour health advice)
In order to keep our clients, patients and staff healthy, we have taken the measure of cancelling all MoveWell, Day Rehabilitation and semi/private physiotherapy sessions until further notice.
For Movewell clients: we will credit your account for all classes from Monday 21st June until Saturday 10th July. If you do not plan to re-enrol we will refund you for these outstanding classes. If you are currently in a class, there is no need to contact us as your spot is guaranteed for the same class in Term 3 when classes resume. Those not re-enrolling, please contact us with your bank details so we can arrange a refund. If you are wanting to swap/add a class please contact us to put in a request. Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8324 2296.
A member of the Wolper Rehabilitation team will be in contact with all existing clients to discuss this further.